I resisted the call to do this, as I've already done the 6 Weird Things Meme, but with Tag #3, I humbly concede.
1. I was born with hip dysplasia (congenital dislocation of the hips), like my mother. I spent the first few months of my life in a brace, with my knees up somewhere around my ears. It seemed to do the trick, and you wouldn't know, if I hadn't told you.
2. I am unusually flexible. This makes me look groovy in yoga classes, but also makes me prone to injury, because I am, alas, more flexible than smart.
3. I can't sit normally in a chair for more than about 3 minutes. My feet come up, and tuck under, or cross, without me even realising it. I've been tossed out of restaurants for this, with all attempts to explain my affliction falling on deaf ears. I'm much more comfortable on a cushion on the floor. I believe that chairs were invented by someone who secretly wanted to torture people. In this regard, the Arabs and the Indians totally have it together.
4. I am a shithead in the mornings, and can only respond monosyllabically until after the second cup of coffee.
5. I actually love mornings. I wish I was a morning person. I am not.
6. I have a phobia about being late. One of the few things that can really throw me into a tizz is to be running late, and I will drive like a lunatic to make up the time, usually arriving far too early. There is a reason for this, but I will tell you another time.
7. I'm not much of a one for cats. I like dogs. And they have to be big dogs. I feel much the same way about small dogs as I do cats. Medium size dogs are cool, I've nothing against them, but big dogs, they send me. My own dog, predictably, is enormous.